These classic, best ever egg boats are a must serve every holiday or cookout. These really are just a classic egg boat recipe which are my personal favorite.
This recipe may not be fancy but they always get gobbled up.
Egg boats like my mom amde growing up. These are always a hit a family dinners.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- paprika & chives for garnish
- Once the eggs have cooled completely, peel them and slice in half lengthwise. Remove the yolk to a small bowl with a spoon and place the egg whites on a plate.
- With electric hand mixer mash the yolks and add the mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Stir everything together. Use a spoon to add a portion of the deviled egg mixture back into the hole of each egg white. Sprinkle on paprika for garnish.